Article 1 (Scope)
- 1. The Terms shall apply to any relationship between the User and The Company relating to the use of The Service.
- 2. In addition to the Terms of service, The Company may make various provisions such as rules for use (“Individual provisions”, ”rules”). These individual provisions form part of this Terms, regardless of its name.
- 3. If this Terms contradict the Terms of the individual provisions of the previous article, the terms of the individual provisions will take precedence unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (Registration)
- In The Service, the applicant for registration agrees to this Terms, applies for usage registration by the method stipulated by the Company, and the usage registration is completed when The Company approves it.
- If the applicant has any of the following reasons, The Company may not approve the application for use registration and shall not be obliged to disclose any those reasons.
- In case of false application for use registration
- In the case of application of person who has violated the Terms before.
- In addition, when The Company judges that user registration is not appropriate.
Article 3 (User ID and Password Management)
- All users shall appropriately manage their ID and password of The Service at his / her own responsibility.
- In any case, the user cannot transfer or rent the user ID and password to a third party, or share it with a third party. When logging in, if the combination of user ID and password matches the registered information, the Company will consider the ID user as a registered user.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the use of a user ID and password by a third party unless the Company has intentional or gross negligence.
Article 4 (Price and Payment)
- The user shall pay the amount displayed on this website determined by the Company as a consideration for the paid portion of the Service with the method specified by the Company.
- If the user is late in payment, the user shall pay a late payment of 14.6% per year.
Article 5 (Prohibitions)
The user must not perform the following actions when using this Service.
- Acts that are against the law or public order and morals
- Acts related to crime
- Acts that infringe copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights included in the service, such as the contents of the service
- Any action that destroys or interferes with the functions of the Company, other users, or other third-party servers or networks
- Commercial use of the information obtained by this service
- Actions that may interfere with the operation of our Services
- Unauthorized access or attempts
- Collecting or accumulating other user’s personal information
- Acts that use this service for illegal purposes
- Acts that cause disadvantage, damage or discomfort to other users of this service or other third parties
- Impersonating other users
- Advertising, solicitation, or sales activities on this service that the Company do not permit
- Acts aimed at meeting unacquainted partners
- Acts that directly or indirectly provide benefits to anti-social forces in connection with our services
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 6 (Termination)
- The Company determines that there is any of the following reasons, the Company may stop or suspend the provision of all or part of the Service without notifying the user in advance.
- When performing maintenance inspections or updates of computer systems related to this Service
- When it becomes difficult to provide this Service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning, fire, blackout or natural disaster
- When a system or communication line stops due to an accident
- Other cases the Company determines that it is difficult to provide this Service
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by users or third parties due to suspension or interruption of the provision of this service.
Article 7 (Restrictions and Deregistration)
- The Company can restrict the use of all or part of the Service to the User and cancel the registration as a user without any prior notice if the user falls under any of the following conditions:
- Violation of any provision of these Terms
- When it turns out that the registered information is false
- In case of default of payment obligation
- If there is no response within a period of contact from our Company
- When this Service is not used for a certain period since the last use
- Other cases the Company deems it inappropriate to use this Service
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user due to the actions performed by the Company based on this terms.
Article 8 (Unsubscribe）
The user can close the account of this service by the cancellation procedure specified by the Company.
Article 9 (Disclaimer)
- The Company does not warrant that the Service is free from defects (Includes defects such as safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, fitness for a specific purpose, security, etc., errors and bugs, infringement.) in practice or law.
- The Company is not liable for any damage caused to the user due to this service. However, this disclaimer does not apply if the contract between the Company and the User concerning this service (including this Terms) is a consumer contract as defined in the Consumer Contract Law.
- Even in the case provided in the proviso of the preceding paragraph, the Company will not be responsible for damages (including foreseeable or foreseeable occurrence of damage) caused by special circumstances out of damages caused to the user by default or tort by the Company’s negligence (excluding serious negligence). In addition, compensation for damages caused to the user by default or tort by the Company’s negligence (excluding serious negligence) is limited to the amount of usage fee received from the user in the month in which the damage occurred.
- The Company is not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes between the user and other users or third parties regarding this Service.
Article 10 (Modification of Service Contents)
The Company shall be able to change the contents of the Service or discontinue the provision of the Service without notifying the User, and shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user by this modification.
Article 11 (Modification of Terms)
The Company may change these Terms at any time without notice to the user if necessary. In addition, if you start using this service after changing this agreement, the user will be deemed to have agreed to the revised agreement.
Article 12 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 13 (Notification or Contact)
Notification or contact between the user and the Company shall be made by the method prescribed by the Company. Unless there is a change notification from the user in accordance with the method stipulated by the Company, the Company will consider the User’s currently registered contact to be valid and notify or contact, and that considered to have arrived.
Article 14 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
The user may not transfer the status or the rights or obligations based on this terms to a third party or use them as collateral without our prior written consent.
Article 15 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
This Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan. In the event of a dispute regarding this Service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office will be the exclusive agreement.